Gluten-Free never tasted so good! Our Gluten Free Banana Bread packs the flavor, spongey texture and crunch of walnuts you've always wanted. It's quick & easy to make, too! So no matter your lifestyle, say hello to your new favorite recipe for a classic favorite.
- 3 large bananas
- 1/2 cup butter
-2 large eggs
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
-2/3 cup sugar
-1 tsp baking soda
-1/2 tsp baking powder
-1 tsp cinnamon
-1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Mash 3 large bananas (preferably overripe). We recommend using a potato masher or fork
3. Add 1/2 cup melted butter and whisk.
4. Add 2/3 cup sugar, 2 eggs and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Whisk again until combined.
5. Add all dry ingredients (2 cups Blanched Almond Flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp cinnamon and 1/4 tsp salt) and fold into the mixture
6. Grease a loaf pan (about 9x5) and pour batter in.
7. Bake at 350°F for about 60 minutes (check at 45 minutes) or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.