Personally, we're a fan of potatoes in any form. But these crispy, garlicy baked potato wedges are on another level. Enjoy them as an app, snack, or side- they truly can do it all. OR, load them up with some cheese, meat, sour cream and green onion and make it a meal! And the best part? They're just as easy to make as they are delicious!
- 1 lb (3 to 4) russet potatoes with skin on
- 2 tablespoons Almond Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Rinse and pat potatoes dry. Cut in wedges and place in a large bowl. Drizzle with Almond Oil and toss to coat.
3. Sprinkle potato wedges salt, pepper, garlic, and Italian seasoning and toss to coat.
4. Place potato wedges on the baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes (until fork-tender and golden).