It's time to stop thinking of cauliflower as just a side. She's an appetizer and main dish kind of gal if I've ever seen one! This cauliflower recipe is simple and sure to wow any crowd. Flavorful, filling, and easy to make. The wing sauce makes it so that vegetarian or not- you won't be missing out on the real deal.
1 Head of Cauliflower
Fresh Vintage Farms Almond Oil
Sweet Baby Ray's Wing Sauce
Rainier Foods Garlic & Herb Seasoning
1. Boil a pot of water, preheat your oven to 400° & trim your head of cauliflower.
2. Boil your head of cauliflower, head down, for 5-7 minutes. Remove and cool.
3. On a covered baking sheet, coat your cauliflower in almond oil, the wing sauce, and top with the seasoning. Make sure you get into all of the crevices of the cauliflower and really work it in.
4. Roast in the oven on 400° for 30-40 minutes.
5. This dish is best served warm- and with ranch drizzled on top or on the side to dip!