Everyone loves a good potato side dish. And you can't beat the crispy crunch and hit of garlic flavor from these babies. They are the perfect addition to any meal and will have everyone begging for more!
Even better? The recipe is super simple!
-Potatoes (for this recipe we used honey golds, but red potatoes would also be great!)
- Fresh Vintage Farms Almond Oil (the key to the crisp!)
- Minced garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic Powder
1. Heat your oven to 350°F
2. Par-boil your potatoes in a pot of water.
3. Once par-boiled, lay your potatoes out on a baking sheet and smash. We recommend lining your baking sheet with some foil and using the back of a spoon or spatula to smash the potatoes.
4. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, rosemary, and thyme.
5. Add some of your minced garlic on each potato and top with some Fresh Vintage Farms Almond Oil. Be sure to get each potato- the almond oil is the key to get them nice and crispy.
6. Pop them in the oven until golden and crispy. Should be about 20-35 minutes.
Serve warm and enjoy!