Have you ever made a recipe one time and everyone fell so in love with it that you are now required to bring it to Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinner every year? For us, it is these Honey Roasted Rosemary Carrots.
This recipe will have even the pickiest of eaters ready to enjoy their veggies. These carrots taste so good, it's hard to believe they aren't actually candy.
-Carrots (we used rainbow carrots here, but any will do. The size might just change the cook time).
- Fresh Vintage Farms Almond Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Fresh Rosemary
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
Take your carrots and put them in a large ziploc bag (we find this is the easiest and cleanest way to season them).
2. Add in your almond oil. For a bag of rainbow carrots we used about 2-3 tablespoons- but measure with your heart.
3. Then add in about 1-2 tablespoons of honey (local is always best)!
4. Then add in your garlic powder, salt, and pepper- remember, season with your heart- and shake it up until all the carrots are well coated.
5. Lay your carrots flat out on a baking sheet, place your fresh rosemary sprig(s) on top, and put into the oven until fork-tender.
As the carrots cook, the aroma and flavor of the fresh rosemary really seeps in-that's the key!
The cook time on these varies, but just need them to be fork-tender
Once fork-tender, pull out of the oven and serve warm.