As the weather cools down we like to heat things up in the kitchen. And that means it's the slow cooker's time to shine. This pot roast is easy, simple, and the perfect meal for the whole family.
- Chuck Roast (size depends on how much you want to make and the size of your slow cooker)
- Potatoes (I prefer red, but any smaller potato works)
- Yellow Onion
- Carrots (I like to use a bag of baby carrots to make it easier)
- Fresh Vintage Farms Walnut Oil
- OPTIONAL- Splash of Red Wine
- Chop up all of your veggies to your desired size.
- Heat some Fresh Vintage Farms Walnut Oil up on your skillet and give both sides of your chuck roast a good sear.
- Put roast and veggies into your slow cooker.
- In a bowl or cup, mix 1 cup of water, seasonings of your choice, and a splash of red wine *optional* and pour over all ingredients in your slow cooker.
- Set your slow cooker to LOW for 8 hours.
- Serve warm and enjoy!